Hot Artichoke Dip
By Amy Currie
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1 C Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 C Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 14 oz Can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
Hot artichoke dip is one of my favorites because it's just 4 ingredients and its 1 cup of each making it easy to remember if you're getting the ingredients last minute. A real crowd pleaser!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl combine artichokes, Parmesan, mozzarella and mayo
- Place artichoke mixture in an oven proof serving dish and bake 10 minutes until bubbly. Serve with crackers.
- Remove from the oven when dip is brown and bubbly. Serve with crackers or spoon on top of crackers as a canapé.