Chocolate Pot de Creme
By Laura Zinn Fromm
- 1 C Heavy cream
- 2 Extra large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 7 oz Semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- Whipped cream for garnish
Today I'm making chocolate pots de creme also known as chocolate pots of cream.
- Place the chocolate into a food processor. Whisk eggs with vanilla, pour into a measuring cup, then pour into a food processor.
- In a saucepan, heat heavy cream to a simmer and pour it into the food processor.
- Mix to combine all of the ingredients, then pour into a 4-cup measuring cup.
- Pour the liquid pots de creme into four serving cups, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours up to overnight.
- After a few hours remove from the fridge and enjoy!