Apricot Mustard Glazed Ham
By Amy Currie
- Apricot preserves
- 1/2 C Dijon mustard
- 1/2 C Brown sugar, packed
- 6 Garlic cloves
- Juice of one orange
- 1 Ready-to-cook ham(8-10lbs)
This is a great baked ham recipe that feeds a crowd. Perfect for the holidays or even a team dinner. Start by preheating your oven to 325F.
- In a food processor add the apricot preserves, mustard, garlic, brown sugar and orange juice and purée until everything's combined.
- Place the ham in a disposable roasting pan and using a knife score the top in a cross-hatch pattern. Pour the glaze all over the ham. Cover and bake 18 minutes per pound, 3-3 ½ hours.
- After 1 ½ hours, baste the ham and cook it another 1-½ hours (depending on the size) Remove the foil cover for the last hour of baking.
- Remove the foil for the last :30 minutes of baking to brown the ham. Remove from the oven and rest a few minutes before slicing.
- Thinly slice the ham against the grain and serve.